
$7650! The Bell and Shailendra families raised $7650 for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) in honor of Jordan Bell. AND I completed my 5th 1/2 marathon. The event raised over $2 million for CCFA and was a very well-run race. It was a great weekend with Brantley and Staci in San Francisco and Sonoma. We laughed hard, ate well, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves for 5 fabulous days! I think that the Bay area and wine country may be my second favorite place in the US to visit. (NYC has held the #1 spot since I was 16 years old and I can't imagine it ever getting replaced!) Thanks to everyone who wrote checks and supported our effort over the past few months. Now I think that I'll be taking a break from the races. 5 is a good place to stop (for now...)!
No comments:
Post a Comment