Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Favorite People



It's no secret that my sweet grandmother, affectionately known as Mimi, is one of my very favorite people in the world. I just adore her and adore getting to spend time with her. Our family was together a couple of weeks ago (see previous post) and I was able to see Mimi and spend some precious moments with her in Savannah. She is the most calm, confident, and caring woman I know! Ansley, Ella Banks, and I are all lucky to call her ours! Not only do we get Mimi but we also have inherited her wonderful husband, Dick Daniel. Dick is as much a gentleman as Mimi is a lady, and I have to admit that he gives her some competition in the calm, confident, and caring department. I just love spending time with both of them and hope that some of their wonderfulness rubs off on me when I'm around them.

No comments: