This picture seems like it was taken a lifetime ago but it also seems like time is going by so quickly that it's only been one day since she was born. In some ways time is flying by - it's hard to believe that Miss Taylor is already 5 days old and that we've been home from the hospital for 3 nights already. On the other hand, we've had some long nights and when the baby is crying it makes a minute seem the same to me as an hour. No matter whether time is going by quickly or slowly, every moment has been such a treasure and we're having the time of our life getting to know her. I am very glad that I have 12 weeks off from work so that I can really enjoy each moment - fast or slow - good or bad - crying or sleeping or eating - with Taylor!
Who am I kidding? Paul has never posted on this blog. But "Amanda" on its own just seems so lonely...
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Time Flies or Does it Slow Down!?
This picture seems like it was taken a lifetime ago but it also seems like time is going by so quickly that it's only been one day since she was born. In some ways time is flying by - it's hard to believe that Miss Taylor is already 5 days old and that we've been home from the hospital for 3 nights already. On the other hand, we've had some long nights and when the baby is crying it makes a minute seem the same to me as an hour. No matter whether time is going by quickly or slowly, every moment has been such a treasure and we're having the time of our life getting to know her. I am very glad that I have 12 weeks off from work so that I can really enjoy each moment - fast or slow - good or bad - crying or sleeping or eating - with Taylor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not sure about time for you and Paul and Taylor but I do know time goes by so quickly when you get older!!!!!! I am still seeing you as my only niece dancing and putting on a play on my back deck in Kennesaw. Where has the time gone Manda?????
Post a Comment