She's had a lot of nicknames over the past year or so...
Baby S
Baby Girl
Baby Taylor
T-bird
Little T
Tie
Monkey
Sweet Pea
Tay Tay (not my favorite - just in case anyone's wondering, but it seems popular with people outside our house)
Tay
Chandani
But her latest name is one she's earned as opposed to been given. T-Monster. Taylor has become a bit of a handful. A mini-monster. Precious as she may be... she's got a mind of her own these days.
Proof of her monster-dom... a text from Paul yesterday while I was out... "Whom do you call when your child is abusing you? I mean DFACS protects them, but who protects us?"
Aaah... our little T-monster...
1 comment:
Hey-----I love the nickname T-Monster but I doubt that Taylor will like it when she a big girl----LOL!!!!! She is so cute and it was so nice to see you both.
Post a Comment