Taylor sings the Happy Birthday song every few minutes. It could be annoying accept that it's so stinking cute and endearing. Very sweet. She doesn't understand when to add the name into the song, so instead of "birthday" she inserts "daddy" or "momma" or "Zoe" or "book." In fact, she adds something different in every time - book, Scout, Jojo, and smoothis are some of her favorites. She gets so tickled when she sings the "Happy" song that she claps and giggles. It may be the best thing I've ever witnessed.
And speaking of happy... this past weekend was one of the BEST EVER. Below you'll see a picture of my friends Staci and Brantley. Paul photo-bombing and Bryan Griffith in the background cracking up. Brant, Beamer, and I have been friends a long time. We spent MANY nights staying up late, pretending to study, hanging out with boys and cracking ourselves up utterly and completely. How did 14 years fly by so fast? Are we grown up yet?
Love these girls... and all the ones I got to see this weekend (Callie, Jill, Mayhew, Kate, Lizzie, Allie, Molly, Erin, Sudie, Lindsay, Megan, and Laura) as well as the ones we missed (Rach, Kell, Chrissi, Ashley....).
The only bummer is that we have to wait 5 more years for the next one...
LOVE!
A


1 comment:
I need to hear the happy to you song!!!! Please send me a video of her singing it!!!!!! She is just so stinkin cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment