Monday, November 19, 2012

Nov. 12 - Thankful for a day off work and home with my precious girl.  What a wonderful time together and chance for a few extra moments of cuddle time after a long and fulfilling weekend. 

Nov. 13 - Today I have a chance to be extra thankful for my sweet in-laws and our fabulous full family.  Today is Diwali.  Taylor and I (sans our Paul) celebrated the first of our family's holidays for the season - Diwali - with the Shailendras.  It's always a special way to begin our special season.

Nov. 14 - What a beautiful day today.  Thankful for our lovely Beltline PATH and Tanyard Creek Park for us to enjoy.  Loved going for a quick run today and Taylor doing the "big slide."

Nov. 15 - Tonight I spoke to a group of folks who are trying to change their careers.  After explaining my job and my role for the State, I was bombarded with questions and with people who expressed interest in economic development as a career.  I am so blessed to be in a job that I love, that I receive so much fulfillment, and that I can appreciate every day where I spend my time.

Nov. 16 - Thank Goodness It's FRIDAY!  TGIF

Nov. 17 - Thankful for dear old friends, such as Davis and Mark Shaefer, who I don't see enough but always love our few short moments together.

Nov. 18 - This Sunday I am thankful for Second Ponce Baptist Church - where I feel welcomed even though I'm not a regular yet and where there is a precious, quiet, peaceful 8:45 worship service and wonderful nursery for Taylor.

No comments: