Who am I kidding? Paul has never posted on this blog. But "Amanda" on its own just seems so lonely...
Monday, May 6, 2013
Derby Days!
We had a VERY rainy weekend here in Atlanta. My amazing hubby proved what a great guy he is when our roof started leaking right above my closet (can you imagine the disaster!?) and so he climbed up on top of our house and fixed the problem during the middle of the rain storm. Not something I was excited about but now that he's off the roof and safely back on the ground I'm very thankful that he made the dripping in my closet stop before it got really bad and something was ruined!
While we were all at home on Saturday, Taylor and I dressed up in our Derby hats and watched the horses race in Kentucky. What a fun tradition! Paul and I remembered some of the previous years when we've watched the races, enjoying all 3 of the triple crown events. I love watching the races, wearing a big brimmed hat, and enjoying a refreshing cocktail on a Saturday afternoon! Especially when I get to spend that afternoon with my cute T-bird and her bright pink hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment