Monday, November 18, 2013

Secret Reader


Taylor's school has a Secret Reader program, which allows the kids parents to come surprise the class and read a couple of books to everyone.  I was able to go a few weeks ago and loved seeing Miss T in her element.  She was thrilled that Mommy was at school and that I brought two of her favorite books to share with the class. 

For a little girl who doesn't like to smile for the cameras these days, Ms. Andrea really captured Taylor's excitement in these!  What a fun treat for both of us!  (I could have - obviously - used an adult-sized chair rather than the kids seat that I had to use.  But it was worth it and thankfully I did not fall on my butt or break the chair.)


Harry the Dirty Dog - one of Taylor's favorite books

So happy to have Mom at school!

No comments: