
Mom and I had a fabulous trip to London - fast and furious! We went to Portobello Road, Hampstead, High Tea at the Connaught, shopping at Covent Garden, and a stop at the British Museum! It really was wonderful and my mom did a good job of putting up with the cranky pregnant lady (ME!). The highlight of the trip was getting to see Rachel, Ric and Baby James. He is just precious! Loved our short time with him - and LOVED our meal with Rachel and Ric. Especially the Sticky Toffee Pudding. Baby James is wearing the hat and gloves that I brought to him in this picture. Isn't he the cutest thing!? At the end of the trip - mom and I were at the train station on the way to Heathrow - we ran into Sachin. He was on his way to meet Prince Charles. Seriously. I hear he had a great visit with the Prince and that the media circus was unbelievable due to the engagement of Prince William. What amazing timing. We live in such a small world!
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to see you again in January.
Post a Comment