Today I kicked off the holiday baking season with - of course - a few of mom's special chocolate chocolate chip cakes. I know I'm not supposed to, but I snuck a few licks from the bowl after filling the cake tins. Man, that is one delicious batter and even more delicious cake. I remember Christmas time in the Bell household always consisted of mom making her special chocolate cakes. Those cakes have gone to neighbors, friends, family, teachers, co-workers, and even the postman every year! What a fun tradition to keep going - and to pass down to Baby S one day. Paul didn't miss the opportunity to take a picture of Pregnant Panda in the kitchen!
Who am I kidding? Paul has never posted on this blog. But "Amanda" on its own just seems so lonely...
Friday, November 26, 2010
Chocolate Cake
Today I kicked off the holiday baking season with - of course - a few of mom's special chocolate chocolate chip cakes. I know I'm not supposed to, but I snuck a few licks from the bowl after filling the cake tins. Man, that is one delicious batter and even more delicious cake. I remember Christmas time in the Bell household always consisted of mom making her special chocolate cakes. Those cakes have gone to neighbors, friends, family, teachers, co-workers, and even the postman every year! What a fun tradition to keep going - and to pass down to Baby S one day. Paul didn't miss the opportunity to take a picture of Pregnant Panda in the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment