January is a fun month in the Bell-Shailendra household every year. We have 3 birthdays in one week to celebrate - Jordan, Kiran, and Sachin! Jordan starts the fun on the 19th and this year I was able to see him for lunch. We ate at Spoon - a delicious Thai restaurant near the GT campus. Today is Paul's mom's birthday and we enjoyed delicious homemade Indian food with her today in Jonesboro. The birthday bonanza finally will be on Wednesday the 26th with Sachin's birthday. He mentioned that he wants to eat Mexican food that night for his birthday dinner. So this year the birthdays have been a world tour of delicious food. And I'm not complaining since I am definitely enjoying food these days!
I don't think that Baby S is going to be a January baby, but wouldn't it be funny if she decided to join us in the next few days. That would certainly make a busy birthday season even more exciting and packed with fun every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment