Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Music

I am putting together a playlist (a couple actually) for our time at the hospital. Looking for ways to stay calm and enjoy myself while in labor and potentially without pain medicine! Anyone have suggestions of good music? Inspirational, calming, girlie, upbeat. I'm up for anything and putting together a few different playlist to accompany any mood I may be in on the big day!

Here are some suggestions I've taken up so far:

Hello World - Lady Antebellum

Last of the Mohicans soundtrack

Anything by David Gray or Ray Lamontagne

2 comments:

Jan Eisentrout said...

Hey Honey----I think you should try some Josh Groban music. I have to be careful if I am driving and listening to him at the same time or I may just go to sleep----LOL!!!!!
I am praying for you and baby S everyday!!!! Love to you aj

Amanda Shailendra said...

Great suggestion, AJ! I love Josh Groban. Thanks!

Hope you have had a great trip to Florida. Talk to you soon!