Friday, April 15, 2011

SLEEP!

Have to share the good news...

Taylor slept from 9:30 until 6:30 last night! I am not so naive to think that she'll do this every night from now on, but I WILL remain optimistic that it's a new trend for us. She's been a good sleeper so far, but this is a new record.

I slept great and feel well rested this morning. This makes me much more confident about my ability to go back to work soon.

Thanks, T!

3 comments:

Uncle David said...

Way to go Taylor, but I noticed you made this post at 4 in the am.

Jan Eisentrout said...

SLEEP must be one of the most under-rated things in the world. Hope this is the beginning of many more great sleep-filled nights for all!!!!!!

Amanda Shailendra said...

Good point, David. Weird thing is though that I didn't post that at 4:15 in the morning. Although I am often awake at that time these days, I am most certainly not on my computer blogging. Hmmm...