
Great week in Augusta(8 days actually). What a fabulous chance to visit with family and friends, watch a little golf, attend a beautiful wedding, and relax a little with Miss Taylor.
One of the highlights of the week was spending time with my grandmother - Taylor's great grandmother. Monday morning we woke up at the Bell house and I quickly realized that it was going to be a chaotic day at my parents' place. Mom and dad renovated their backyard (it's gorgeous!) and had a crew finishing up with a dirt mover and other heavy (loud) machinery. Mom had someone else helping her clean up the front and back yard and he was roaming around the house. The plumber showed up to fix a couple of leaky toilets. And then the contractor appeared to fix a couple of things in the kitchen. Taylor and I tried to stay out of everyone's way and tried to keep calm. I think that I was keeping my cool UNTIL... Vince the contractor began working on the front doorbell.
Ding, ding, ding... ding, ding, ding.
I picked up the phone, called Mimi, and asked to come out to see her. We needed a calm place to hang out for a few minutes! So I loaded up the babe and grabbed a bottle and headed to BrandonWilde to see Mimi. We spent several hours with her and as you can see from the picture above, Taylor immediately seemed relaxed and happy when Mimi held her. It was the perfect place to hide while mom's house was getting "improved."
And speaking of my mom's house... she did a great job getting it ready for all of us to be home. There were 11 people and 1 dog staying at the Bell house and we were all fed well, had a place to lay down, and spent hours with one another in the new backyard. What a great few days with family!
1 comment:
That sounds hectic and fun!!!!! You may as well get that little one accustomed to traveling and crowds becasue that is the way family life is!!!!!! Glad you all enjoyed the visit. I know Mama Suze was over the moon with little Taylor there.
Have a great, relaxing week.
Love ya aj
Post a Comment