Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bottle Labels



Who knew that the state of Georgia had a law in place to require parents of kids in day care to mix and fill their own bottles? I didn't until a few weeks ago! You can't just drop of the baby and let someone else feed them formula... no, no, no. You also have to label EVERY piece of the bottle - including the top and cap with the baby's first and last name.

So, Monday afternoon, I walked up the street and bought some masking tape. Grabbed my sharpie pen and labeled all of Taylor's bottles. I also put her name on her car seat (which we use to tote her in and out of the day care building), her clothes, and her pacifier. When we dropped her off yesterday afternoon, however, I realized that most of the other parents had other ways of labeling the bottles. There were typed, printed labels. But the most popular is a personalized plastic baby bottle band (similar to the yellow LiveStrong bracelets!). Already I'm behind the times!

No comments: