Monday, June 13, 2011

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow 2

As I've mentioned before, Miss Taylor's hair fell out after she was born. Her new coiffure is slightly lighter and is coming in quite well. I am very excited to see what it looks like once it's grown in!

In a bit of parental irony, now that her hair is coming back in, mine is starting to fall out. Especially the hair around my hairline. Apparently this is one of those many "side effects" of pregnancy. Hair loss after you stop breast-feeding. It makes me wonder - how does that crazy Duggar woman do this over and over and over? Let's see... stretch marks, weight gain, infections, blood clots, hair loss, and several other "side effects" that aren't going to be posted publicly.

Good thing she's so darn cute - because hair loss, stretch marks, and even that nasty blood clot don't matter much when I'm hanging out with my sweet girl. She's such a doll. Paul and I are very blessed to have her in our lives. I am one lucky mom.

No comments: