
Things always come in waves and right now I am in the throws of all things baby - baby showers, baby announcements, a full on Baby-palooza. And with all these new babies come lots of questions. It makes me laugh when I get asked questions about having a baby, because I still have a hard time seeing myself as a mom, much less the mom of a 1-year old (yes - that's only a few weeks away). I must admit that it is kind of a nice feeling to get the questions from my friends AND to actually have confidence in the answers I provide.
What should I take to the hospital? (much less than what you think - you aren't going to need much)
What all do I need before he/ she arrives? (do you live near a target? good - you can pick up anything you need)
What happens right after the baby is born? (let your nurse take care of you)
Did you give her bottles? (yes - very early on - like day 8)
Did you get any sleep? (what? sleep? haha - yes, eventually. last night i got 6 hours)
2 comments:
OMGoodness----but look at that little treasure you got in exchange for all the "stuff" you had to do. She is so adorable!!!!!!!!
Thats my beautiful great-niece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment