Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rainy Saturday



It's hard waking up on a rainy Saturday afternoon when you've been resting for several hours. Taylor had an especially difficult time waking up after a long nap. And then she had a bad case of bed head the rest all afternoon. Despite a more-than-normal crazy, stressful, hard as hell to get through each day week, I've had a fabulous weekend...

Drinks with friends on Friday after work, including my friend Katie Coburn who I hadn't seen in a long time

Baby showers for Stacy and Emily yesterday, where I got to meet one of Atlanta's own Real Housewives

Delicious homemade breakfast with Paul and Taylor on Saturday and Sunday

Fabulous dinner with friends over at Oscar's house

Movie night with Paul and Brad Pitt, my goodness he's a handsome man

AND - the most amazing pie from The Pie Shop, sticky toffee pudding pie (OH MY HEAVENS!!!)

Finally, I'm recharging today and are ready to get back into it all tomorrow morning. Very thankful for this time with friends, family, and a little rain to keep us inside and not out running errands all day!

2 comments:

Jan Eisentrout said...

OMGosh----what a cute/funny picture!!!! She looks a little like she wasnt ready for prime time but needed more nap time!!!!
She really is just a baby doll.

Jan Eisentrout said...

I forgot------Brad Pitt is really handsome and Ang Jolie must be the most gorgeous woman on the planet!!!!!!! She is just beautiful!!!!
LOVED BP in Legends of the Fall----my fav.