Who am I kidding? Paul has never posted on this blog. But "Amanda" on its own just seems so lonely...
Thursday, April 26, 2012
This weekend
Engagement party for Peyton this weekend! Woop Woop! Can't wait for the celebrating to start. Peyton and Kate arrive tonight and will stay with us before going to Augusta.
I get such cabin fever/ spring fever/ restlessness a few days before I get to go home. A few days before Thanksgiving or Christmas every year I get the same way. Just ready to get through work and go visit my family. Come on Friday!
This is a picture of our precious mom with David, Peyton, and Jordan Bell last weekend in Jackson, MS. This was Peyton's first engagement party. Paul, Taylor, and I couldn't make it for the weekend but we are so excited to see the fam this weekend.
Here's to reasons for restlessness and Spring Fever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment