Baby Liv is here! Olivia Michele Alvey (one L!) and I am so excited for my friend Brantley, her husband Scott, her sister "Aunt" Emma, and their families. What a fabulous gift and wonderful new beautiful little girl.
The birth of baby Liv puts me in a place where I am once again reflecting on my own precious baby girl. Thinking back to those first few days in the hospital, first trip home, first night. My little Taylor is growing up so fast- trying to talk, trying to walk. Somehow she's left baby-hood and moved into being a grown toddler and I'm not 100% sure I'm ready for that. I mean, as you can see in this picture, the girl's already driving!
I am so excited to meet Miss Liv and hope that she and Taylor become great friends. Some of my happiest and most dear friendships have been with people over the years that were penpals (Hillary) and long-distance buddies. My trips with my college girls are my favorite memories (San Fran!, Sonoma, NYC, DC, Key West).
2 comments:
What a cute little driver.
She is just so so cute!!!!! Love that smile and that sweet curly hair. By-the-way, is she insured???????
Post a Comment