Jordan came by for dinner tonight. Which is kind of a funny story.
He was actually supposed to watch Taylor while I went to a celebration in our neighborhood for my friend Katie. She's having her 2nd baby boy on April 1st and so some of our sweet neighbors have invited her friends over for a little baby party! I, being the flake I am, thought that the party was tonight and had arranged for Jordan to come over and watch Taylor since Paul is at the Hawks game tonight. Good thing I sent Katie an email today and said, "can't wait to see you tonight!" She replied, I am a little confused - assume you're talking about the party tomorrow night and I'm excited to see you too.
Good thing I didn't walk over to our neighbors house and knock on their door, 24 hours early. Lord have mercy. What a mess.
Good thing about the story is that Jordan still came over and he, Taylor, and I had a delicious grilled chicken, veggies, and rice meal. I love my brothers and rarely get time with them one-on-one, so tonight was really special!
See you tomorrow, Katie! :-)
1 comment:
You do have some sweet brothers and lucky Taylor has wonderful uncles!!!!!!!
Post a Comment