I haven't done a "Taylor's Firsts" update in a while so I thought that I would pass along a few of the big ones... (no, mom, she's still not walking on her own yet - although she does love to toddle around the house while holding both my hands).
Words! "uh-oh" is the favorite word right now, but I'm pretty sure she also says Dada, Scout (cow?), and Bottle (baba).
Cake and ice cream
Trip to Atlantic Station
Sliding at the park
Dinner party (thanks Lizzie!)
But the real big one is coming soon (again - not walking). Paul, Taylor and I are flying to Florida this weekend for a long weekend away and although we are slightly apprehensive we are mostly super excited to be heading out of town. Can't wait to see Miss Taylor on the beach again. Looking forward to enjoying some delicious dinners with friends. And glad that we'll have our first flight with Taylor over and done with.
1 comment:
Hope you guys have a great time!!! Update Taylors book with first airplane trip!!!!!
Havve a safe and fun trip.
Post a Comment