Thursday, March 8, 2012

Books



Congrats to my friend Megan Mayhew Bergman as her book was published this week, Birds of a Lesser Paradise. My copy came in the mail today and I am so excited to read it. I can already hear her voice coming through.

Paul is going to make fun of me because I - once again - find myself in the midst of 3 books going at one time. (Three books at one time - I must be the daughter of an English teacher.) This time, it's for Mayhew. Congrats, friend!

1 comment:

Jan Eisentrout said...

....and the niece of "Aunt Janny the reader". I think my all time high was 5 at one time!!!!! I am still good for 2 at a time and thanks to my Kindle----thanks to your English teacher Mom for my bday gift---- I can keep up with all the new books. Reading is so much fun!!!!!!