I may be a little behind, but I've really enjoyed writing about all the things for which to be thankful this year so I'm going to finish the drill today!
Nov. 19 - While at the Board of Directors meeting for the Georgia Economic Development Association, I looked around the room at my colleagues and realized how thankful I am to be in the group. I appreciate the opportunity to participate in our association's leadership activities and hope to continue serving the organization over the next few years.
Nov. 20 - Thankful today for a quick visit from Suze and a mother-daughter visit to the Farmers Market for some delicious and fresh food. Suze was in town for a doctor's appointment and although it may not be a fun reason to come see us, I'm glad that we're all close enough that we get to have these fabulous and fast visits with one another.
Nov. 21 - Thankful for chances to spend with Taylor - walks to the neighborhood park and sliding down the BIG SLIDE! And thankful for offices that close early before a holiday!!
Nov. 22 - Happy Thanksgiving family. I'm thankful today for the opportunity to host Thanksgiving dinner at our house. What a treat!
Nov. 23 - Today I am thankful for time with Taylor. We spent the day playing with Christmas decorations, putting out the Nutcracker people, and hugging our Santa Claus. Christmas music on, a fire in the fireplace, and Taylor and I in our pjs!
Nov. 24 - Visited with lots of Bells in Athens today. Thankful for Peyton and Kate, Mom and Dad, David "Bubba" Bell, Ansley and Paul and all their cute kiddos, John and Megan, and Aunt Deedee and Uncle John!
Nov. 25 - Thankful for a morning outside with Paul. Although quail hunting isn't my preferred extracurricular activity, I enjoyed watching Paul and Scout today and even had a chance to shoot a few rounds myself (no birds killed!). It was a gorgeous morning - and a wonderfully relaxing end to our holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment