I took Taylor to see her first movie yesterday. Disney's Frozen. It was perfect! She woke up from her nap saying that she was ready to go to the movie and so off we went! We went to Phipps Plaza because they have recently renovated the theater and I thought it would be great for Taylor to have the extra space and for us to spread out. Perfect! We bought some popcorn, brought our own candy, and packed our own waters. Perfect! On the way to the movie Taylor told me that she loves doing fun things with me. Really perfect! And then, during the movie she laughed out loud in that beautiful belly laugh of hers and it was absolutely perfect!
I'm not going to try to recreate that moment, although it is tempting and Taylor asked over and over if she could watch the movie again. But I will absolutely remember how wonderful it was to sit next to her, holding hands and sharing candy, for two full hours yesterday!

No comments:
Post a Comment