Baby Taylor and I went to see Brantley last night for a few minutes at the Four Seasons - aren't we fancy?! Taylor did a great job entertaining herself and letting me catch up with my friend. It's fun to see someone's reaction to her who hasn't seen her in a few weeks - T holds her head up now, can sit up, smile, and coo. Brantley and I tried to talk to one another but kept interrupting ourselves with comments about Taylor or just staring at her. She's a cutie pie and I was very proud to show her off to my sweet friend. Love it that Brant has work here in town a lot. Now - my turn to figure out a way to visit NYC.
Who am I kidding? Paul has never posted on this blog. But "Amanda" on its own just seems so lonely...
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Fancy Pants
Baby Taylor and I went to see Brantley last night for a few minutes at the Four Seasons - aren't we fancy?! Taylor did a great job entertaining herself and letting me catch up with my friend. It's fun to see someone's reaction to her who hasn't seen her in a few weeks - T holds her head up now, can sit up, smile, and coo. Brantley and I tried to talk to one another but kept interrupting ourselves with comments about Taylor or just staring at her. She's a cutie pie and I was very proud to show her off to my sweet friend. Love it that Brant has work here in town a lot. Now - my turn to figure out a way to visit NYC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment