Monday, May 2, 2011

Taylor's first balloon animal



Paul and I took Taylor with us to Waffle House yesterday morning. It was her first time there (well... we went when I was pregnant, so technically...). She slept through most of the excitement - including a stranger walking over to us, pulling balloons out of his pocket, and making a "teddy bear in love" for her. It's a heart-shaped flower with a bear hanging from the stem. Pretty cute actually - if only she was a year older she may actually enjoy it!

For now, the balloon is in Taylor's room - I guess for Paul and I to enjoy. Scout, who is terrified of balloons, is now avoiding the nursery until the balloon is removed and it's safe to enter again.

Despite the strange clown-balloon situation, Waffle House was delicious. Nothing like scrambled eggs with cheese and a waffle to start your day!

1 comment:

Jan Eisentrout said...

That is so cute!!!! Little Taylor will certainly enjoy this picture when she gets older and Scout will enjoy the balloon when it dies and goes away.

Hope work was OK!!!!! Have a great week guys!!!!!!