Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quick Update



We've had a busy few days recently!

Paul and I were in St Simons Island for our 3rd Leadership GA weekend. Exhausting, but fabulous trip!

Taylor got a lot of quality grandparent time with the Shailendras and the Bells!

My first Mother's Day was great - Paul, Taylor and I walked up the street and got sushi for dinner. Taylor slept through most of it, but was looking cute the whole time.

Paul's been in Boston since yesterday for a business trip. Taylor and I had a great first girl's night together. She was a doll - as usual - and made it easy on me. What a sweet girl!

1 comment:

Jan Eisentrout said...

Manda----that is one beautiful little girl!!!!!! That pouty little face is just so precious.

You and Paul are so fortunate to have such loving parents/ grand parents. And you will have to be careful Little T doesnt get spoiled to much---LOL!!!!!!