And once again, I am a firm believer that when it rains it pours.
An example? Paul and I haven't been invited to a wedding since Spring, until October when we've got 4 weddings on the docket (and all invitations arrived in one week - just for dramatic effect I think).
Another example? I haven't had to go out of town in a while until this week - trips to Camilla and San Francisco. Paul and I got back from Camilla yesterday afternoon and now I'm already packing back up for a trip tomorrow morning to CA. Looking forward to seeing San Fran, the cool weather, some delicious meals and glass(es) of wine... but I'm definitely going to miss my sweet husband and precious girl.
Redeye Wednesday night - here we come!
1 comment:
Hope you have a great time Manda!!!!! Coming home will be so special. Be safe Sweetie!!!!!
Post a Comment