Taylor had a great day today with her grandmother (Mama Suze, Cojo, Susu?) and her Aunt Janny! Pictures will be posted soon... great time getting to meet her aunt. T smiled as soon as she was in AJ's lap. What a sweet moment. Wish I hadn't had to go back to work after lunch, but loved getting a few minutes with my mom and her favorite ladies...
2 comments:
I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome that little one is!!!! She is so sweet and she liked me----glow, glow, grin, grin.
I look forward to the next time I can see her and just hope it isnt at high school graduations---LOL!!!!!
Of course she liked you Aunt Janny! I had no doubt. Her caterpillar is her new favorite toy. We hope you'll come back down to visit us again soon - defniitely before graduation of anykind - kindergarten or high school.
Post a Comment