Friday, July 1, 2011

BIO International



Anyone out there know what a biosimilar is? Well... I didn't until a couple of weeks ago and feel super smart now that I'm familiar. Handy information this past few days at the BIO International conference in Washington, DC. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosimilar)

Since I am a gemini, it's no wonder that I seem to have 2 very different personalities. As you can see here, I am very serious when I'm working. I am obviously concentrating very hard on whatever it is that I am reviewing while at a breakfast meeting.

ADA won an award from fDi magazine and the picture here was taken at the awards banquet. We also hosted a dinner for site selection consultants, entertained legislative staffers at our booth, and worked with colleagues from the state to promote Atlanta and Georgia at the convention. Busy couple of days and I am so glad to be back home!

Now... time to switch personalities back to smiling and playing for the long weekend.

No comments: