
BabyCenter.com is a great website for mothers and fathers-to be. You can register when you first learn of your pregnancy and each week, Baby Center sends you an email update about the baby's progress. This week, we're told that our baby should be almost 3 pounds (but I already know she's about 3 1/2 pounds - big girl!). This week her eyesight is developing more and she's surrounded by lots and lots of amniotic fluid so she is going to be moving around a lot. Another thing Baby Center tells you each week is how big your baby is - as compared to a piece of fruit or vegetable usually. This week, Baby S is apparently the size of a head of cabbage. I think that is pretty cool actually because I just loved my cabbage patch doll growing up. And - embarrassing as it may be to admit - I have even been to BabyLand in Cleveland, GA. BabyLand is where all the cabbage patch kids are born. Maybe we'll take Baby S there one day to get her own doll... and I'll remember Week 30 of my pregnancy when I had a cabbage-sized baby in my belly moving around and hiccuping all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment