
Taylor and I made our first trip to Target yesterday and she rode in the elevator for the first time. She didn't mind - I couldn't even get her to open her eyes and enjoy the ride. It's very interesting venturing out with a newborn. Sometimes people are very open to help out and other times you're totally on your own. To be honest, I actually like being on my own at times because I can take my time to figure out the best way to maneuver the car seat (filled with newborn), my purse, myself, and the buggy. Some other firsts this week:
first shots (at least that Paul and I saw)
first time sleeping 4 consecutive hours (thank you!)
first Sunday brunch out of the house (El Azteca of course!)
first elevator ride and trip to the 2-story Target
1 comment:
There are going to be so many firsts in your lives now and I know each and every one of them will be so special.
I hope you 3 have a great weekend. Love ya aj
Post a Comment