
It's funny to me that Miss Taylor already has certain things that she likes and that she does NOT like. A 3-week old opinionated little lady!
Right now, she's happily snoozing in her swing (a definite like!). This morning I changed her diaper (dislike) and then fed her (like - thank goodness) for almost 1/2 an hour. Yesterday we had some major spit up (baby and mom dislike!) but when her grandparents (like) came over to watch her for a couple of hours she calmed down and has been in a good mood ever since. And she slept from 1:00 until 5:00 am (Mom definitely likes!) so maybe she's starting to like our crib and swaddle more than the past few weeks.
If she already has such an opinion about things now - I can only imagine what she's going to be like in a few months and years!
1 comment:
Oh Amanda thank you so much for sharing these little blogs with everyone. I just love this one and truly enjoy reading about Taylor. She is just way to cute and the picture of her milk coma is precious.
I have her pix on my cell phone wall paper so everyone I meet can see her. I am a a really proud great aunt!!!!!!
Post a Comment