Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Growing Growing Growing - 5 weeks!

Baby T is growing like a weed! (So she is eating enough! A question I continually ask myself.) She's outgrown her Newborn size diapers and has moved onto size 1. And this weekend I realized that she's outgrown her first outfit (a Kissy Kissy outfit white with pink trim- her legs couldn't straighten in the outfit any more!). It's amazing that our LITTLE girl is already growing so quickly. I now understand how people say that babies grow up so fast!

We're starting to put Taylor on a schedule now. Working on sleeping at night and only eating 3 times a day during the day. The next few days may be difficult, but I do think that this will make everything much better for her and for Paul and me! Knowing when she's going to sleep and eat and when we can go walk, meet a friend for lunch, etc. is such a nice luxury that I haven't had for the past 5 weeks. Hopefully she goes down okay tonight and we don't have to wait through too much crying. I don't like to listen to Miss Taylor cry. She's just too cute for that!

No comments: